Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua & Barbuda
One of the newest citizenship investment programs is now available to global investors.
Antigua and Barbuda, one of the most beautiful island nations in the Caribbean with breathtaking beaches and a posh climate to spend vacation time and enjoy the quality of life.
Antigua and Barbuda newly provides a second passport by investment program for investors who are able to directly acquire citizenship and a passport by donation to a charity or through the purchase of an actual estate.
The country joins St. Kitts and Nevis and Dominica where the citizenship program is already up and running.
What are the benefits of becoming a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda?
- A beautiful Caribbean country with white sands and blue waters for exotic holidays;
- Lifetime citizenship for family and children with a one-time investment;
- Direct citizenship to a Caribbean country;
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 149 destinations including Hong Kong, Singapore, EU Schengen countries including the UK, Canada and Ireland;
- No wealth, inheritance, or personal income taxes;
- No personal visit required;
- No requirements to live in Antigua before or after obtaining citizenship;
- No interviews, business experience, or language tests required;
- Fast 3 months processing time for citizenship;
- Beneficial second passport for travel;
- Free movement in the Caribbean CARICOM countries;
- Freely hold dual or multiple citizenships with other countries; and
- Excellent air links to North America and Europe.
- Age: must be over 18 years old and fulfill one of the following three options:
- Minimum USD 400,000 investment in real estate. If there are two applicants, they can make a joint investment with each applicant investing a minimum of USD 200,000 in order to qualify;
- Purchase an eligible business for a minimum amount of USD 1,500,000 as an individual; or
- Donate a minimum amount of USD 100,000 to the National Development Fund (NDF), non-refundable.