Grenada is the perfect setting for both adventure and relaxation with wildlife attractions, marine life and national parks.
The Benefits of Choosing Grenada:
- Minimal processing fees;
- Fast processing within 4 months;
- No interview, education, or management experience required;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25;
- Inclusion of dependent parents over 65;
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted;
- Well-known, stable and established investment environment.
- Visa-free to more than 115 international and commonwealth countries. These include the UK and all other members of the European Union, Singapore and Hong Kong. Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel to the People’s Republic of China without first obtaining a visa;
- E-2 Visa Program signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein;
- No tax on worldwide income; and
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be in good health;
- Pass and obtain a police certificate;
- Be of outstanding character; and
- Have enough funds to make the required investment; The source of these funds must be legal.
1. The National Transformation Fund (NTF) Donation:
- The NTF is a Government fund responsible for financing projects that will benefit Grenada’s economy and help its diversification.
- Under the NTF route, applicants may either immediately apply for citizenship or first apply for permanent residence and apply for citizenship at a later stage.
2. Real Estate Investment:
- The process of approving a project for the purposes of citizenship by investment begins with the Citizenship by Investment Committee, which reviews viable projects and recommends them to the Minister.
- The Minister then decides whether to approve the project and publish his or her approval in the Gazette.
- Applicants who choose to invest in an approved project must make the investment through an Authorized Local Agent. Investments in real estate must be maintained for at least three years from the date of which citizenship is granted.