New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP) - Skills Category
There are francophone and anglophone communities throughout this province, so it is possible to live and work in French, in English or both!
Skilled Worker Stream
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is for workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
- You must score a minimum of 60 points in the selection factors to be considered for nomination by PETL (the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour);
- You intend to reside in New Brunswick;
- You received a genuine offer of employment;
- You are qualified for the position and are offered a competitive wage;
- Your employer is willing to support the application.
NB Express Entry Stream
It is possible to immigrate through the EE pathway if the following requirements apply to you:
- The NOC Code for current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B;
- The applicant must have valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, TEF Canada, TCF) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies.
NB Strategic Initiative Stream for French-speaking immigrants
The province is Canada’s only officially bilingual province, and here is an easy pathway for French speakers:
- You must at least demonstrate that you have obtained a minimum score equal to or greater than a Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) 5 for French in all four language abilities: reading, writing, listening and speaking.