Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) - Business Category
The OINP Entrepreneur Stream is designed to attract individuals who are planning to establish a new business or buy an existing business in Ontario.
- Minimum Official Languages Proficiency: CLB4;
- Minimum Net Worth: Greater Toronto Area (GTA) CAD 1.5 millions // Outside GTA CAD 800,000;
- Experience: At least 3 years of full-time business experience in the last five years as a business owner or senior manager; and
- Minimum Investment: GTA CAD 1 million and ownership of 33.3% of the business // Outside the GTA: 500,000 and ownership of 33.3% of the business.
There Are Three Steps to the Nomination Process:
- Step 1: Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
Expression of Interest (EOI) submission to the OINP.
- Step 2: Invitation to Apply
EOI Selection and Invitation to submit a complete online OINP Entrepreneur Stream application.
- Step 3: Nomination
Find out if you were nominated by the province of Ontario.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Entrepreneur Stream operates on an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, whereby eligible participants must be invited to apply before they can submit an application.