Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) - Skills Category
There are 4 nomination streams under YNP!
- have a valid temporary work permit (TWP) or student visa, if in Canada at the time of the application;
- have a guaranteed job offer in Yukon that meets the economic demand and other criteria for nomination;
- must submit their high school certificate or its equivalent in order to meet the minimum education requirement;
- have a minimum of 6 months directly related work experience for the position being nominated for a Critical Impact Worker or 1 year of directly related work experience for the position being nominated for a Skilled Worker.
- YNP has the Express Entry pathway for NOC A, 0 or B categories. Foreign workers must also meet the requirements of a federal economic immigration program.
- Critical Impact Worker Program is for NOC C or D categories.
- Yukon Community Program, for seasonal and part-time employment.