Work & Study

Work & Study

Work & Study in Canada

Explore the many opportunities available to visit, work or study in Canada.

Canada welcomes foreign nationals come here to study and work. Before your arrivial in the country, you may need the following documents before entering:


  • Work Permits;
  • Study Permits;
  • Business Visitor; and
  • Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).


Whether looking to visit for business or personal reasons or rather stay for a longer period of time, take a look at the options that you meet the requirements for and are available to you.

While Study and Work


Services are provided for students and workers in Canada, for example:

  • Extend the length of stays, and
  • Help spouse or partner work.

After Graduation in Canada


Many people visit Canada as students. Once they decide to stay in Canada after graduation, they can:

  • Work temporarily;
  • Find your path to permanent residence; and
  • Become a Canadian citizen.


Get your customized British Columbia Business Immigration proposal by connecting with TWA right now!